CPB Contractors is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian publicly listed company CIMIC Group Limited (ASX:CIM).
We combine the construction expertise and track record of two leading companies:
- The former Leighton Contractors, which was the founding company of the CIMIC Group in 1949
- Thiess, formed in 1934 and now operating as the mining company of the CIMIC Group
CPB Contractors includes the fully-owned subsidiary Broad, a national construction management company delivering commercial new build, fit-out and refurbishment construction projects.
We share the CIMIC Group Mission and Principles:
- Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
- Our Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering some of Australia’s most important and iconic projects, including:
- Sydney’s M4 Widening, M4 East Motorway and the New M5 Motorway as part of WestConnex, Australia’s biggest integrated transport and urban revitalisation project.
- Gateway WA, the biggest road initiative undertaken by Main Roads WA, and inlet and public space works for Perth’s Elizabeth Quay development.
- Melbourne’s CityLink Tulla Widening project (Bulla Road to Power Street) for Transurban and the Dingley Bypass for VicRoads.
- Key gas infrastructure and field development works in Queensland’s Surat Basin for QGC Pty Limited and Australia Pacific LNG.
- Civil works for the Ichthys Project Onshore LNG Facilities, Northern Territory’s biggest construction project.
- Major metropolitan rail infrastructure, the Moreton Bay Rail Link in South East Queensland and two major components of the Sydney Metro Northwest in NSW – Operations, Trains and Systems (OTS) package and Tunnel and Station Civil Works.
- Sustainable transport infrastructure focused on creating more connected communities, Wynyard Walk in Sydney’s CBD, Level Crossing Removals in Melbourne, and the Roe Highway Extension and Mitchell Freeway Extension in Perth.
- In the health sector, Sydney’s Northern Beaches Hospital for Healthscope Limited and the new Royal Adelaide Hospital, the biggest infrastructure project in SA’s history.
- In New Zealand, Southern Corridor Improvements on State Highway 1 in Auckland for the NZ Transport Agency and design and construct work for the Transmission Gully Motorway.
The CIMIC Group’s Code of Conduct outlines the standards of behaviour we require from all of our employees, regardless of role or location.
The CIMIC Ethics Line provides a safe and effective avenue for our employees to raise issues and have them investigated. It is an external, independent service operated by a recognised international business risk consultancy. All reports made to this service are treated confidentially and employees have access to the service 24-hours a day, seven days a week.