Creating positive pathways for women
We are committed to providing career opportunities for women to help ensure our ongoing success and sustainable growth via the unique value that women bring to our company.
In 2018, we brought renewed vigour to our support of women by becoming a Pay Equity Ambassador*, reviewing our hiring practices to attract and promote more women, shifting our culture to support initiatives such as internal mentoring programs and opening up flexible work discussions.
Further priorities include:
- Career opportunities for women across disciplines, including engineering, graduates, project managers and more.
- Our leaders as champions and sponsors of women.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and unconscious bias training to create a level playing field.
Our company’s recent achievements include:
- Our partnership with the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC), including many of our women being recognised with nominations and awards.
- The launch of WINTR (women in non-traditional roles), the CIMIC Group women’s network on LinkedIn, which now has a positive, vocal and growing membership.
- Our people’s participation in the Victorian Government’s Women in Transport program – a new pilot initiative for women engineers.
Our partnership with WORK180, a female job board
WORK180 is a global jobs network that acts as an advocate for working women by providing a transparent directory of endorsed employers who support diversity, inclusion and equality. https://au.work180.co
[*CPB Contractors has undertaken the requirements to be on the Pay Equity Ambassador list, administered by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA).]
Join the CIMIC Group WINTR conversation on LinkedIn