Supporting Australia’s Defence Force
CPB Contractors has more than 20 years’ experience working with the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
In that time, we have delivered more than 25 significant and complex Navy, Army and Air Force infrastructure projects – a track record that positions us strongly for future opportunities to come.
Our defence projects enhance the capabilities of base and operational environments, ranging from site wide infrastructure and services, sustainment and capability facilities, to ground support equipment and high-tech service elements.
With local experience and international expertise, our capabilities include:
- Design and construction.
- Public Private Partnerships (with CIMIC Group’s Pacific Partnerships).
- Telecommunications and information technology.
- Asset management.
- Facilities management.
We understand that defence projects are complex, governed by strict security requirements and often constructed within live operating environments. As such, we are a member of the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP).
Importantly, we work with the ADF to ensure each project brings broader community benefits. We are committed to diversity and social inclusion, with a focus on providing training and employment opportunities for Indigenous businesses and social enterprises.
Recent major defence projects include:
- RAAF Base Williamtown Redevelopment Stage 2 and HMAS Albatross Redevelopment Stage 3 in New South Wales.
- Australia-Singapore Military Training Initiative Facilities Project at Greenvale Training Area and C‐17A Maintenance Facility, Aircraft Apron and Associated Infrastructure project at RAAF Base Amberley in Queensland.
- RAAF Base East Sale development and Point Wilson Waterside Infrastructure Remediation in Victoria.
- AIR 7000 2B works at RAAF Base Pearce in Western Australia.