Projects that power our world
Our resources infrastructure projects help build the industries that power our world.
CPB Contractors has delivered significant resources infrastructure projects for Australia’s major mining clients, with our teams contributing to mining across all sectors.
We also have a strong track record of successfully working at significant projects in the oil and gas, energy, chemical, petrochemical and liquefied natural gas (LNG) sectors.
With many of our resources projects located in regional or remote places, we’re focused on procurement strategies that provide business, employment and training opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples towards broader community benefits.
Our expertise spans:
- Site enabling, underground services and bulk earthworks.
- Civil construction of process plant and infrastructure.
- Structural, mechanical and piping construction.
- Gas capture and processing.
- LNG plant and infrastructure.
- Transmission and distribution plant and infrastructure.
- A socially-inclusive supply chain.
Recent major resources projects include:
- Projects at the South Flank, Roy Hill, Robe Valley, Iron Bridge, Yandi and Jimblebar mining operations in Western Australia.
- Gorgon and Wheatstone LNG operations in Western Australia.
- Ichthys LNG operations in the Northern Territory.
- Australia Pacific LNG in Queensland.
- The Shell-operated Queensland Curtis LNG project.