CIMIC Group Graduate Program
The CIMIC Group Graduate Program develops our future leaders, providing graduates with on-the-job training, structured learning in their discipline and exposure to a global business.
Graduates make an important contribution to our business and find rewarding, long-term careers within the CIMIC Group.
In 2016, we launched the new CIMIC Group Graduate Program. Now, graduates joining the Group’s Operating Companies benefit from a global program that provides a structured learning plan over a two-year period.
Graduates will experience three, eight-month rotations, with placements in various roles, projects or Operating Companies within the Group.
Graduates enter the program working at one of the following CIMIC Group Operating Companies: CPB Contractors, Leighton Asia, Thiess, Sedgman or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program, rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC and Operating Company Pacific Partnerships.
For an overview of the CIMIC Group, click here.
Graduate program opportunities are available in a range of disciplines, including:
- Engineering (Civil, Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, Process and Geotechnical)
- Construction Management
- Asset Management and Supply Chain
- Information Technology
- Finance and Accounting
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
What makes the CIMIC Group Graduate Program different?
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured graduate program
- Learn from a globally recognised organisation and benefit from exposure to industry leaders
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression
- Operate within a global network and engage with other like-minded graduates
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments
How to apply
Applications for the 2017 CIMIC Group Graduate Program closed on Friday, 27 May 2016. The formal application period for our 2018 graduate intake will commence in early 2017 – and we’ll post all relevant details on our website closer to that time.
However, graduate opportunities in Australia and New Zealand can become available in between our formal intake periods, and we encourage you to search for graduate positions via our Job search.
You can also set up a Job alert so that we can contact you directly if any graduate (or other relevant / suitable) opportunities become available.