CPB Contractors offers a Vacation Program for undergraduates that provides real, on-the-job experience, within a structured environment.
What makes our Vacation Program different?
Our vacation undergraduate students are given the opportunity to take on real and meaningful work through a structured Program.
Participants also have the opportunity to:
- Work on some of major projects site and experience living in remote locations
- Build relationships and network with industry contacts early in your career
- Receive the opportunity to be fast-tracked into the CIMIC Group Graduate Program
Vacation Program opportunities
Vacation Program opportunities are available during the summer and winter university breaks, and are available across a range of disciplines:
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Geotechnical)
- Construction Management
- Asset management and Supply Chain
- Finance and Accounting
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
How to apply
The only way to apply for undergraduate vacation positions is via our website.
Undergraduate vacation work is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents, and New Zealand citizens.
CPB Contractors is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in the workplace.