From sky-high HQs to world-class hospitals
CPB Contractors has delivered significant building projects over more than 30 years and spanning all major sectors and capabilities, including health, education, defence, commercial, justice, social infrastructure and industrial.
Our proven expertise with 5 and 6 Green Star spaces and our investments in innovative building technologies have put us at the forefront of sustainable design and construction.
We are committed to delivering infrastructure that is resilient against future impacts such as climate change and energy demands, and to creating smartly-designed buildings that are of great value for generations to come.
Our major building projects include:
- Gunyama Pool and Recreation Centre, Northern Beaches Hospital, Wynyard Walk and 177 Pacific Highway in Sydney.
- New Royal Adelaide Hospital in Adelaide.
- NZ Schools (PPP), Waikeria Prison (PPP), Christchurch Convention Centre and Christchurch Hospital in New Zealand.
- APEC Haus and the National Football Stadium in Papua New Guinea.
- Claremont on the Park and Elizabeth Quay in Perth.
- 111 Eagle St in Brisbane.
- 567 Collins St in Melbourne.