Let’s build the future together
The CIMIC Group Graduate Program exposes graduates to world-class projects across a range of industries – including some of Australasia’s most significant construction operations with CPB Contractors.
Applications for the 2022 CIMIC Group Graduate Program are open on
Monday 29 March 2021 and will close on Friday 14 May 2021.
During this time applications for graduate positions can be made via
our Job search page
About the graduate program
Graduates are provided with structured on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, graduates will undertake three, eight-month rotations, with placements in various roles, projects or operating companies within the Group.
Graduates enter the program working at one of the Group's operating companies: CPB Contractors, Broad Construction, Leighton Asia, Thiess, Sedgman, UGL or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program, rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC Group and Pacific Partnerships.
Graduate program opportunities are available across disciplines including:
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Construction management
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Data science
What makes the CIMIC Group Graduate Program different?
CIMIC has been recognised as a top graduate employer by GradConnection and the Australian Association of Graduate Employers.
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured graduate program.
- Learn from a globally recognised organisation and benefit from exposure to industry leaders.
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression.
- Operate within a global network and engage with other like-minded graduates.
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments.
Join our graduate showcase page on LinkedIn