Redeveloping Campbelltown Hospital
CPB Contractors has been selected by the NSW Government to deliver the Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2.
The $424 million project expands key clinical and support services and integrates and expands mental health facilities and paediatric facilities.
The works include:
- A new clinical services building with modern wards and patient facilities;
- Enhanced medical and surgical children’s services;
- Modern, centrally-located mental health units; Enhanced women’s health services, including a birthing and maternity ward;
- State of the art operating theatres and intensive care unit; and
- Emergency department with more treatment spaces.
The project is scheduled to be complete in 2023.