Redeveloping Campbelltown Hospital
CPB Contractors has been selected by the NSW Government to deliver the Campbelltown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2.
The $424 million project expands key clinical and support services and integrates and expands mental health facilities and paediatric facilities.
The works include:
- A new clinical services building with modern wards and patient facilities;
- Enhanced medical and surgical children’s services;
- Modern, centrally-located mental health units; Enhanced women’s health services, including a birthing and maternity ward;
- State of the art operating theatres and intensive care unit; and
- Emergency department with more treatment spaces.
The project is scheduled to be complete in 2023.
CPB Contractors acknowledge the Dharawal people as the traditional and continuing custodians of the lands on which the Campbelltown Hospital will be delivered.