CPB Contractors has been selected by Health Infrastructure for the early contractor involvement phase of the redevelopment of Sydney’s Royal Prince Alfred (RPA) Hospital.
Operated by the Sydney Local Health District, the RPA Hospital redevelopment will deliver both new and upgraded health facilities to meet community needs and improve patient and staff amenities.
When complete, the redevelopment will deliver:
- Expanded and enhanced Emergency Department and Intensive Care Units
- State-of-the-art operating theatres
- Expanded and improved adult inpatient accommodation
- Increased interventional and imaging services
- Expanded neonatology services
- A new open garden courtyard
- Improved public domain and services, including roads, wayfinding and landscaping throughout the hospital
The CPB Contractors team will draw on their honed expertise in major hospital upgrades to deliver these works.
CPB Contractors acknowledges the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation as the traditional and continuing custodians of the lands on which the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Redevelopment will be delivered.