Let’s build the future together
The CIMIC Group Graduate Program exposes graduates to world-class projects across a range of industries – including some of Australasia’s most significant construction operations with CPB Contractors.
Applications for the 2020 CIMIC Group Graduate Program will open in early 2019 and graduate positions will be advertised on our website as they become available.
About the graduate program
Graduates are provided with structured on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, graduates will undertake three, eight-month rotations, with placements in various roles, projects or operating companies within the Group.
Graduates enter the program working at one of the Group's operating companies: CPB Contractors, Broad Construction, Leighton Asia, Thiess, Sedgman, UGL or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program, rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC and Pacific Partnerships.
Graduate program opportunities are available across disciplines including:
- Construction management
- Asset management & supply chain
- Information technology
- Project management
- Finance & accounting
- Health & safety
- Human resources
What makes the CIMIC Group Graduate Program different?
CIMIC has been recognised as a top graduate employer by GradConnection and the Australian Association of Graduate Employers.
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured graduate program.
- Learn from a globally recognised organisation and benefit from exposure to industry leaders.
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression.
- Operate within a global network and engage with other like-minded graduates.
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments.
Join our graduate showcase page on LinkedIn